From LS1043-S Rev 0 (board 1043-S-0201B) to Rev 1 (board 1043-S-0201C)
- The USB Serial port was changed to bus-powered, to allow the full bootup sequence to be visible, as well as allowing independent use of the FTDI 6-pin header when
no USB console is connected.
- CPU VDD current/voltage monitoring was moved to the PAC1934, the voltage sensor on the EMC1704 now monitors the RTC VBat (voltage only)
- An external temperature diode was added to the EMC1704, to allow better information on the ambient temperture.
- A mechanism to power cycle the SD card / eMMC was added, this is required for proper SD UHS-1 / MMC DDR operation.
- An issue with the driving nets for the 4th 1000BASE-T port LEDs was corrected.
- The driving of the activity and link LEDs for the SFP+ cage was corrected - these LEDs should be as bright as the 1G SFP leds now.
- The retimer for SFP+ was changed to the TI DS110DF111, this is a compatible part with the DS125 that is sufficient for 10G Ethernet operation.
- A USB 2 header for a future multi-LTE mezzanine board was added - population and routing of this header is a build time option (XOR with the M.2 SATA bridge chip).
- A 5V feed for a future xDSL module in the M.2/M slot was added.